New Horizontal Instagram Page! [@horizontal_throwers] I Want YOU to Learn Horizontal Yoyoing!

That was awesome man! You’re really making great progress. Congratulations, and keep at it!

1 Like

You know, I think I’ll do it. I’ll make an Instagram page called”Horizontal_throwers” or something.

I’ll repost all the awesome progress videos with the hashtag #horizontalprogress.

I don’t know how far it will go, but I think it will be really fun. Its up to you guys to keep up the good progress, and to send in videos!

Let me know what you guys think!
-Robin

4 Likes

Really enjoyed the quality of this tutorial dude, subscribed for sure. Got me thinking my new years resolution might just have to be to include some horizontal in my life. :yo-yo::call_me_hand:t3:

Thanks so much man!

And of course I’m super glad you’re looking into horizontal. Film some progress! I’ll be sure to repost it :+1:

1 Like

Alright, I made the page.

Here is the link: https://www.instagram.com/horizontal_throwers/

I’ll be reposting progress videos sent in to me, I think that will be a good way to encourage progress.
I’ll also be reposting any cool examples or horizontal that I find on Instagram, regardless of skill level.
It will just be a cool place to highlight horizontal throwing!

Check it out if you’d like!

7 Likes

Still on the grind! Only 2 nose hits so far! At least my face wont scratch my yoyos

3 Likes

Keep at it man! It will certainly pay off soon.
And yes, getting hit in the face happens to the best of us. Its a right of passage haha :smiley:

I know we’d all love to see any progress you’re making.
Have a good one,
-Robin

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJMXE7hjwRO/

Quick little update!

4 Likes

That was amazing man! Well done!

2 Likes

Hey guys, I just made a new video with some of my favorite horizontal combos in it. They are so much fun to do with music. Check it out!

5 Likes

That’s really hard!! Almost hit my face 3 times in a row. lol

I’ll keep practising!

1 Like

Keep going man! You’ll get there sooner than you think. I’d love to see your progress.

1 Like

Sure, I made an Insta account yesterday, but I need to learn how to use it. LoL I’ll try to make a video progress.

Edit: And here we go:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJlUaXqBxKX/?igshid=12r3otitvm8o2

4 Likes

I think a bit shorter string would be very helpful in your horizontal endeavors.

hahahaha, had imagined. I’ll try again with shorter strings!
Thanks for the confirmation!

1 Like

I love this video because you did not edit it. I know most of us mess up a lot but when I mostly see videos of only perfectly executed tricks I question my own progress and whether my Yoyo Journey is really worth it because it feels like a very long road trip with one flat tire. You got skills, man and I totally respect you for posting a video that shows successes as well as…well, you know. This video gave me a lot encouragement. Thank you.

1 Like

Kee going! You’re doing great man.
I would shorten your string up, it will make a world of difference.

Let me know how it goes! You’ll be there before you know it.

4 Likes

I can feel the progress. Need to pick up the scissors and shorten this string another inch or so, too

5 Likes

DUDE! That was CLEAN!

Way to go! I’m super stoked.

2 Likes