New Horizontal Instagram Page! [@horizontal_throwers] I Want YOU to Learn Horizontal Yoyoing!

My only problem is that I need 12+ hours of sleep and not 9 ; )
15 + 9 = 24
adding in 3 hours of meals
12 + 3 = 15
24 - 15
= 9
9 hours of practice
rip
great video

Yes! Looks really good! Keep at it!

1 Like

Nice tutorial! So what’s next?

My progress plus blooper. Excellent tutorial. Thanks

17 Likes

You got it! Nice work, man.

5 Likes

That was great! Well done!

3 Likes

I love seeing successful videos as well as blooper videos. One for me to awe and one that is more a reflection of my skills.

2 Likes

Nice. I did that yesterday… the blooper that is. I tried to skin some gerbils, but they fought back.

2 Likes

Looks awesome man! Keep it up. It’ll be looking totally pro in a week or so :+1:

2 Likes

MUST…FLEX…HORIZONTAL!!! :grimacing:

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJC6rSojhUc/

That definitely felt more horizontal than it was :sweat_smile: The more I work on horizontal, the more I want to get better at it

5 Likes

Yes sir. Soon you will get one of these:

6 Likes

That looks awesome man! Way to go! Keep at it :+1:

I really like that bind as well

1 Like

Thanks y’all.

Looking awesome @ANGVS.

2 Likes

Thanks @nightshadow and @CPC!

Ive had a few scary oopsies as well lol

3 Likes

So I’ve been thinking about this today. Let me know if you like this idea.

There are so many awesome examples of people learning horizontal that I’ve seen over the past few days. On this thread, on Instagram and just from people sending me videos. Do you think it would be a good idea to make a page on Instagram where different examples of people working on their horizontal could be posted? I think it would be a really good way to talk about learning and to have a place to share advice. I could post videos that are sent to me, or maybe once you learn horizontal, I could share the password so you could post what you are working on horizontally. I trust the good people of this community. Maybe there could even be a hashtag.

Just a thought, let me know what you think. Keep up the good work guys! There is so much progress happening so fast, I’m very impressed.

Keep practicing!
-Robin

6 Likes

That was sweet! Well done bro.

TaW crew representing the Zontal skillZ@

2 Likes

#ZontalShadows…or maybe something else…i think the # idea on IG is great.
This thread is quickly evolving into the Zontal learning thread… and you have apparently walked right into the role of Sensei.

2 Likes

Very productive practice session this morning.
A few bloopers and my first successful combo!

https://youtu.be/-uYmwP_nibg

4 Likes

But by the last throw I could tell you were more comfortable and really warming up. Why doesn’t anyone wear an umpire mask for this style?

8 Likes