New Hampshire yoyo contest April 20, 2013

I will definitively be going to this one! I’m really looking forward to it!

Congratulations on a full year of success NH Yo-Yo Club. I’ll be doing what I can to make it up there and compete. Can’t wait to meet you all!

-Graeme

2 Likes

Thanks! I missed out talking with you at NER. Such a busy day. Ya if you could make it that would be great.

Anyone going that can help me out with circular Eli hops?

I’m pretty sure there be someone there that can help you.

Is it a contest, or is it like a celebration, or both? Like will there br awards held? Also, is there a website up so we can register? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

It is both a contest and a party. Beginner contest, pick your trick and a one minute freestyle. There will be prizes for top three in each division. There is no website up now. If it is not up this week it will be registration at the door. No charge to compete in the contest.

I’m actually really looking forward to this! Hey, I have a question, I have a weird mp3 player… I think it will work for the contest… Do you think we can do a test before I perform?

Yeah, Graeme’s coming. Come hang with the NH peeps. ;D

If you mp3 player has a headphone jack it should work

It does! Sweet, I just have to prepare now! :smiley:

Really looking forward to this! D is excited to hang out with A again!

Time to make some freestyles! ;D

Getting excited for this! At first I thought it was gonna be like a regular club meet, but it’s gonna be so much better!

Need to make a freestyle. and choose music.

I think I have a full car heading north…

1 Like

Turn that car North, Coffelt. Maybe I’ll even say “hi” this time. :stuck_out_tongue:

ASL, YYK8…you better be hyped.

If you guys knew the full guest list…you’d just freak. It’s going to be AMAZING! Wait until you see the new club t-shirts!!! I have my hoodie already, and it’s EPIC!

New Hampshire throwing, as of 4/20, will officially have arrived. What Adam has, with all of your help, accomplished in just one year is truly remarkable. I feel so fortunate to have had this right here in my neighborhood.

HYPE!

-bpg

aka “King Caribou IV”

3 Likes

Thanks Guys I can’t wait for Saturday. Going to be great!

Five days away!!! Getting real excited!!! I can’t wait to just throw, have fun and spend some quality time with all my yoyo friends!!!

1 Like

Should be coming, but not competing. I’m just there to hang out.