New from RSO - The Mecha Bapezilla OG Edition!

The Mecha-Bapezilla is meant to be a throw-back for die hard Bapezilla fans, so it has to look exactly the same as the original. We were set on keeping the same diameter (52mm) and width (40mm) as the Eesit, which was how Anti-Yo intended the yo-yo to play.

The innards were upgraded to a more modern axle and response system of M4 x 8mm and 19mm respectively. The bearing seat on the Mecha-Bapezilla is actually borrowed from the Bowl series, with subtle Schmoove rings allowing for a wider gap of 4.4mm. Blue and green response pads, one in each yo-yo half, are included. So the next time you have to take apart the halves, you’ll remember the story behind this great piece of yo-yo history.

Make no mistake, by today’s standards, the 67g Mecha-Bapezilla is a heavy yo-yo. It is a beast which will destroy everything in its way, so look before you throw! However, for those of you that prefer the featherweight class of yo-yos, we know you’ll be be very excited to finally throw a glass smooth Bapezilla yo-yo.

Friday 7/31 @ 8PM EDT.

18 Likes

I said some things critical about the release of the bowl earlier on. I regret that.

But RSO are the real deal. Man their stuff looks amazing! Incredible work @lytelvin!

3 Likes

Now I just need to take out a small $800 loan so I can have a solid Greenzilla!

7 Likes

At least you should be able to recoup some off of the Bluezilla!

2 Likes

Man I wish I would of knew about this. Time to list some yoyos lol

1 Like

I love all of the detail and intricacy that they put into the packaging/accessories. And I like that YYE photographs it all for me to admire! Haha.

1 Like

I didn’t even get the chance to be tempted…

1 Like