Mecha Bapezilla

5 Likes

I’ve never had any interest in getting an Anti-Yo, so I’m not buying a ticket to this hype train.

1 Like

I mean, I’m definitely not going to buy one. I simply don’t have money to flippantly throw around at nice toys.

But this is pretty epic nonetheless, don’t you think? I mean, has anyone ever designed/ manufactured a SE ti?

Edit: oh wait… is it a se yoyo? I just assumed it was, because the og was…

2 Likes

Actually the OG wasn’t a SE yoyo.

5 Likes

Oh :sweat_smile:

Well I was all kinds of mixed up!

Still a pretty neat project though.

Yeah the og was made 3 or 4 years before SEs existed.

It doesnt look like its SE compatible, but would be cool if it was.

3 Likes

RELEASE INFORMATION

RELEASE 20 OCTOBER 2019

SOLD DIRECT

46 MADE (15 GOLD, 28 RAW, 3 ROSE GOLD)

RETAIL 379.99 USD (BOTH RAW AND GOLD), ROSE GOLD SOLD FOR CHARITY

DIAMETER 52MM, WIDTH 40MM, GAP 4.4MM.

WEIGHT 67G

M4 X 8MM AXLE, C BEARING.

Everything withing the package!

Gouda (Gold Plated Ti Edition)

Gorgeous Packaging!

8 Likes

When on the 20th are these going up? Also even if the specs are the same do the two Yoyos have a similar feel to them?

This looks great! I love the artwork on the box, it would be nice to have some more images of the art.

1 Like

Check out the RSO Website, I just didnt want to post a link since they have a store front on there.
There are full JPG’s of the Box Art on their page! :slight_smile:

1 Like

10pm Eastern

1 Like

The Gouda looks clean.

I love that they used green/blue pads.

2 Likes

Love these. Not gonna get one but happy they exist.

5 Likes

Anti-Yo will always hold a deep place in my heart. I remember when Anti-Yo first debuted the Eetsit and Bapezilla and it changed the landscape of metal yo-yos. I also remember frantically trying to buy a Gouda (which sold out in minutes). Fast forward 10+ years I have another chance to own a high end/limited Anti-Yo. Definitely not letting this one leave my collection.

3 Likes

I fell asleep and missed the drop :sob:

Between pre-sale and the site, they sold out in 30 seconds after the drop…

1 Like

Stoked for this. Sonny has been rocking his gold one on his IG this past week and it looks pretty rad.

I thought this was a pretty neat throwback/modern project. Hope they play as well as the story sounds in my ears.

3 Likes