New from Japan Tech - The AMULETTE and SPIN GADGET!

Amulette:

From Japan Tech: After much development, we’re proud to release the Amulette, our new flagship offstring model!

We’ve stepped up to POM plastic, with a design geared for high-precision execution on the contest stage. We took in a lot of player feedback and sought to provide the sense of power and stability that everyone wants through careful weight distribution. We’ve focused on giving direct control to the player, so you can practice any trick style you want. This isn’t just a revamp, we stripped the concept down to the core parts and redesigned from the ground up.

This yo-yo was not meant for any particular style, but to be able to support players at any level of development. The result is an almighty new standard in our lineup, the “New JT Style” has been established. From basic practice to advanced freestyles to soloham, the Amulette will help you advance along your path to victory.

Spin Gadget:

The all new Spin Gadget by SpinGear in Japan was designed to be an inexpensive option for beginners and modern responsive enthusiasts. It is easy to play with, durable, and has a great look.

It is equipped with plastic trans-axle and starburst response that allow for decent sleep times and provide a reliable response even at low RPMs.

7 Likes

If you’ve wanted to get into 0A or 4A don’t sleep on either of these. The Amulette is great and the Spin Gadget is super fun and customizable.

9 Likes

How does the spin gadget play for 0a ?? The description says that it will reliably come back up even at low rpm’s is that the case I’m just curious ?? If so I would totally snag one up.

Prolly similar to YYf Spinstar which is great at 0A

2 Likes

Cool cause I have a yoyofactory plus and a legend wing so I’m starting to get my hand on 0a

1 Like

It could vary a lot based on your string but with type8 cotton double looped around the axle it was perfect for me. Never had it slip once and it responds pretty much immediately, type10 cotton will give you an even faster responsive but it’s a tad too aggressive for me. I learned all of the 0A basics on one, it’s good for learning all of your basic stalls, regens, and some loops. Only thing is that because of the low walls you need to get used to landing softly and cushioning your stalls, otherwise the yoyo can fall out of them. I like it a lot, it’s just a 10 dollar transaxle, but it’s a fun one. There are lots of customization parts for it too like different caps/spacers/bearings. I just play mine stock personally.

4 Likes

Thanks :smiley: !!! I will definitely check one out and you even solved some of my questions thanks :wink:

I use basic polyester on Spinstars and they have a very reliable response. I haven’t played with the Spin Gadget nearly as much, but my initial impression is that they feel pretty similar and worked well with poly.

2 Likes

Cool I’ll definitely try regular poly with that :wink: