FS: OD spingadget cerakote

Very fun yoyo but the concept goes over my head. I threw it once and put it back in the box, $140 shipped with caps.

Thanks!

9 Likes

Bump

Bump take it for 100

I can’t find any info on this Yoyo, do you have a link to One Drops site (or anywhere else), I haven’t seen it listed on their site.

1 Like

I believe it was released by spin gear. Only machined by one drop for them.

1 Like

Gotcha! I’ll check their site too.

If you’re checking the Spin Gear site, it’s called the American Metal SpinGadget :wink:
It’s their design, OD just did some of the work and licensed the SideEffects for them. Fun throw.

2 Likes

Just found it! Was actually coming back to post the name for others lol. It does look really cool. What does it play comparable to?

Kind of like a panorama, ish, I only threw it twice

I haven’t played that either lol… I’ve got not frame of reference lol

For me, it kind of feels like a mix between a Vanguard and Parlay. Kind of looks like one too. Little bit performance old school feel, with some comfort splashed in there. Good spin, nice grippy binds, mid-weight kind of play. With basic setup, stability isn’t too bad, it kind of has that almost old school narrower quality feel to it, but if you put those caps on, that helps distribute some of that rimweight and gives it a heavier feel as well. It’s versatile.

4 Likes

That bubble gum parlay is tops!

1 Like