New from ILOVEYOYO - The 2WEI 2019!

From ILYY: You can never truly know if a yoyo will become a hit. Especially, if the base design or premise of the yoyo is not laid out to be highly popular. We followed this philosophy of crazy yoyo designs throughout the 10+ years of ILYY. This led to all kinds of weird shapes with sharp curves (Noctu) or flat can-like appearance (PYBIT). With one yoyo however, we did not incorporate craziness by adding weird curves but by supersizing it. And what other yoyo to chose for gigantification than our prime specimen – the E1NS.

Back in 2010 we introduced this yoyo and it was called 2WEI, not really regarded as a successor to the E1NS, more like a different approach. When planning the order at that time, we did not have high demand. People were not sure what to think of it. It was very wide and chunky, almost the exact opposite of what competition-driven yoyos should look like. For this reason, there weren’t many 2WEI produced.

When people got their hands on the one and only production batch, this perception changed. The fear of playing a brick with a string faded and folks recognized the amazing feel of the 2WEI – the ultimate bubblegum funday yoyo. The unique and fun playability paired with the highly limited numbers led to a 2WEI cult in the BST-boards we would have never imagined. As soon as one popped up, it was gone immediately. They were that sought after by players and collectors.

So now, to kick off 2019, we will bring it back. Better than ever with amazing smoothness, silky finish and beautiful color. These came out insanely nice, we are blown away by the end result. We received great feedback from you about our approach of the Solid, namely C-sized bearing and 19mm response pads, so we decided to add them to the 2WEI as well.

Releasing Friday 7/26 @ 8PM EDT.

12 Likes

This reminds me of someone…:smiling_imp:

8 Likes

OOOOHHH I WANT

2 Likes

I’m glad the only color that will be stocked is green, so I don’t even have to consider buying it :grimacing:

8 Likes

/UNFRIENDED!

I can’t imagine who!!
:stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

These look real nice I hope they have some at the yye booth

2 Likes

This looks pretty interesting… Love it’s shape.

1 Like

This is one of the nicest looking designs I’ve ever seen.

4 Likes

Time to get saving!

3 Likes

What sort of finish does this have? I’m trying to snag one either way, but it would be so sweet if this was like the old Candy Blasts. It doesn’t look textured enough in the photos to be Candy though. Please tell me I’m wrong. >.<’

1 Like

I swear, we are going to see titanium replay pros and $100 versions of the Sage before I ever see another Arctic Circle 2

It’s beginning to feel personal

2 Likes

I had one of the Candyblast Blue ones for a time, but traded it for a Mary. Regret! Such a beautiful color. I still have one of the original CB Pearl ones though, so all is not lost.

1 Like

The green one I have has a really nice blasted surface, but not the candy blast the older ILYYs have. You are right - it is a finer texture blast. Feels really nice, but not as slick and tough feeling as the candy.

2 Likes

Now you got me wondering how something can be both “slick and rough”.

4 Likes

Well… when two consenting adults love each other very very much…

7 Likes

I actually meant to type “tough” but it auto corrected. @witchgrinder is also correct, of course.

6 Likes

Not sure they’ll last that long. :confused:

Not candy blast, but it’s a nice smooth blasted finish. The blast is a little finer and soft feeling. Not that “leave a fingernail mark every time you touch it” type of finish.

5 Likes

This looks quite nice

2 Likes

I hope to get my hands on one of these. Looks very much up my alley.

1 Like

Will this sell out quick? Because I think that I want one but would rather wait if possible.

1 Like