New favorite string.

New favorite string is candy wire fat. I tried several new kinds including different kitty string, toxic, twisted and candy wire. I like several. I used to use just regular either yye or yoyoloco 100 percent polyester. The candy wire thick, or fat whatever it’s called, is just barely bigger in diameter but lasts so much longer and the string tension seems to stay right longer. Anyone else tried it.

It would be my favorite bulk string but it comes to short for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow. I’m 6’4" and it comes an inch long for me.

85 percent of women wear the wrong bra size. I think this is the same with yoyoers. I guess use whatever length you like but I think it looks kind of silly when I watch these guys in a wrist mount and the string is still down to their knees.

Well it depends on what type. The “s” type (soft) is too soft for me and when it stretches it get really thin. The “e” type and the fat type are the same, just different diameters. I really like the fat. String tension stays great for longer then I’ve experienced. I use the fat in my normal sized (approx 56mm) throws and the e type for my undersized.