New Evan Nagao signature yoyo - The YoYoFactory EDGE INFINITY!

EDGE INFINITY:

From YoYoFactory: Talk about a legend. This yo-yo made it’s debut at the world yo-yo contest in 2019 when the reigning world champion Evan Nagao took a single working prototype to the stage and put his heart and soul into a performance that took 2nd place in the contest.

Since then there was no public release, we simply couldn’t produce the design the way it needed to be produced and Evan didn’t want to settle for a compromise. So we kept at it, we kept working, and 18 months after the first prototype we have a yo-yo! The Evan Nagao signature Edge Infinity!

Releasing 12/19 @ 8PM EST.

13 Likes

I’m giving it a full 24 hours to be fair… But if that Yellow/Blue isn’t sold out by Sunday night I’m taking one for myself!

13 Likes

I’m going for that one too…great color contrast!

7 Likes

Cant lie it looks like it has serious power

3 Likes

Well, just wait for the Edge Infinity + 1 release – I’m pretty sure there’s no way to beat that.

3 Likes

You forgot the edge infinity 22.345.21 release in two months from tonight.

2 Likes

When the yellow/blue matches your friends ski boots, but they don’t throw lol

Or keycaps…

6 Likes

I got the yellow blue on a preorder, and all I can say is don’t hesitate, buy it! It’s everything I wanted the edge beyond to be. And there aren’t enough yellow yoyos. The Will is incredible also, but this one has really stolen my heart because I always wanted to love the EB and is good as it is was I always felt it needed some tweaks.

3 Likes

The real question is what’s the cardinality of the infinity? The same as the integers, or the real numbers, or maybe the infinity composed of all other infinities?

3 Likes

I just couldn’t wait!

So I built one myself in the Bodyshop.

My modding skilz allow me to Repurpose old car parts with a high level of bootleggyness.

Tah dah >

19 Likes

I love how you even took the time to engrave it. That’s attention to detail!

3 Likes

Seems to be a lot of hype on the yellow/blue but the one I really want is actually the blue/green with silver rims :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How does it play compared to the Beyond? I also wanted to like the Beyond but ultimately it wasn’t my cup of tea

2 Likes

Well when you mix yellow and blue you get green.
So they almost got the color right!

6 Likes

The world is lucky you use your power for good and not evil. :wink:

2 Likes

I like it better in every way, better weight distribution, more catch zone, a hair more diameter and a hair less width. I think the step from the response to the V makes it more stable when it tilts. There’s a bit more slope on the rim meaning if you’re off landing something it disrupts the yoyo less. It feels a bit more comfortable in my hand. Side by side the differences seem fairly minor, but really round it out and make it more forgiving and makes it easier to take advantage of the yoyo’s power.

4 Likes

Well, those sold pretty quick, much quicker than I anticipated. Thankfully was still able to get the color I was after :slight_smile:

I’m still trying to figure out how this is second place!

He closes it so well!

3 Likes

It was the shorts. He played it too safe whereas Gentry took a huge fashion risk and it paid off. Evan spent the next year haunted by the color yellow and well, here we are.

7 Likes

Are you talking about the World Yoyo Contest or the 2019 World Fashion Extravaganza?

6 Likes