New Evan Nagao Signature yo-yo! The YoYoFactory Ko’olau EDGE!

yoyofactory-Koolau-Edge-yoyo-1

Evan Nagao has been putting in some serious work this year winning both the USA National AND World Yo-Yo Championships. He is an amazingly talented individual with some big tricks and an impressive presence on the stage. This is his latest signature yo-yo – The Ko’olau Edge!

yoyofactory-Koolau-Edge-yoyo-2 yoyofactory-Koolau-Edge-yoyo-3

Evan Nagao grew up living on the EDGE of the ancient volcano range of Ko’olau. When working on the original EDGE design Evan visited YoYoFactory for three straight days of prototype work. The bi-metal version was chosen for the now crowd-favorite EDGE, but everyone agreed that one day the mono-metal version deserved a release as well – And here it is!

yoyofactory-Koolau-Edge-yoyo

First released in the August 2018 YoYoFactory X YoYoExpert Mystery Box, the Ko’olau Edge has already gained some notoriety as one of the top mono-metal designs. It plays fast with a super solid stability and amazing spin power. The perfect yo-yo for the huge risky tricks you’ll see Evan performing on stage!

yoyofactory-Koolau-Edge-yoyo-4

The rapidly expanding EDGE lineup represents the highest level of performance in a bi-metal, plastic, and now a mono-metal design. For players like Evan who appreciate spin power and big tricks, the Ko’olau EDGE delivers a completely new experience worthy of the EDGE name!

RELEASING 8/30 @ 12PM EDT!

1 Like

This is a must buy!! I received mine in the Mystery Box, and I haven’t put it down since!

4 Likes