New eneme axle question

I bought a eneme last night and absolutely love it. After showing my co-workers the bearing, and putting it back together, I thought I broke off the axle. It simply was not there. But thank God it just threaded back into it self. So I had to find a small allen key to bring it back out. My question to all of you is, is this axle suppose to be tight to the point of not moving, or loose in the yo? Because everytime I take it apart, it seems as though it will do this. Thoughts or recommendations?

Thanks,

Knix

Sometimes the axle is really really loose, sometimes it’s really really tight. Just depends on the company and the yoyo made and the individual yoyo itself.

Is this a production run (black) ENEME or one of the pre-production (silver) ones?

Yes it is a production “black” eneme. Should I try and put some loctite on the axle, and see if that will hold it?

Thanks,

knix

If you want to, that’s fine. It shouldn’t be a problem if it’s loose as long as it stays in when you screw it together.

i have the eneme and the axle is very small, i try not to take it apart after i have it set Because the axle will move, so what i do is insert the allen wrench when i take it apart and kind of locking the axle from moving. I just give a little snug when i put it back together(the axle will be tight because you are twisted the two halves together).I never had it come apart though.