New basecamp yoyo!

Have you tried them with the Moonshine? Fun, and challenging!

1 Like

Yeah. Iā€™m not that good at fingerspins to begin with. So anything that can helpā€¦not that I do fingerspins a lot though.

Good to know, ive been misinformed. Thanks for helping fix some of my ignorance.

Holy Moisesā€¦

The dimples look to be optimized for fingerspins.

Not sure why you quoted me, but that is a cool picture!

^ Probably because you commented on the construction.

1 Like

exact
to complete the information
The Pure

Similar sure, Exact? newp.

I believe he was saying thatā€™s exactly why he quoted Garrettā€¦ I should know Iā€™m his secretary! ;D :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I do like that the Pure had a longer axle.

thank you!
You have always understood the meaning of my posts ā€¦ thanks for the clarifications you provided.

(Beginning to suspect that rather than linguistic barrier, some interpret my posts from a certain bias and therefore often misrepresent or do not understand the real sense. Patience! :()

That dimpleā€¦

Yeah, but there is about 1/16" to 1/8" between the spike and the dimple, maybe extend the spike a little to give it more to grab on to.

I guess easy does it with the tightening. Come to think of it, I canā€™t remember ever stripping or cross threading a yoyoā€¦

I never have either, but there is always a first for everything, and I just feel these short axles are much easier to do that with.

Here is what I wonder and I posted it on Chrisā€™ FB post of this picture:

Does it have a sound similar to the SPYY Pure? The metal caps seemed to turn it into a resonance chamber giving the Pure a unique noise while playing.

Is the Pure and its side caps separate components, or is it completely solid?

If your question is can the side caps be removed the answer is no. In its state as it was sold each half is one solid piece. During production there was a cap of sorts that was attached permanently.

Hope that makes sense.