New Angel2up sig, Demonspeed (Bi-metal Godspeed!)

Angel2up’s brand new Bi-metal yoyo just dropped. It’s called the Demonspeed! It’s the Bi-metal variant of Angelo’s mono metal throw, Godspeed. It looks pretty sick ngl :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

it dropped a while ago! i don’t think i’ve heard anything too good about it, so it’s off my radar

4 Likes

I like organics so it looks neat but I’ve got bigger fish to fry

2 Likes

boneless dollar store yyr tone mom can we have tone? son we have tone at home tone at home: ahh yoyo

6 Likes

need someone from the boomer club to attempt to decode this

4 Likes

Symptoms of chronic internet usage:
Usage of language indecipherable to those users not afflicted with a similar condition

Treatments for condition:
1.) Turn off computer
2.) Go outside*

*Preferably with a yoyo

9 Likes

I actually understood this!

I have one foot out of boomer camp now!

3 Likes

We’re gonna have to revoke your membership.

1 Like

I think Betty’s new signatures look better

3 Likes

10 Likes

(See previous diagnosis, repeat as needed)

I’m pretty sure Eos gets outdoors and yoyos more than anyone else on this forum if were being real :joy:

7 Likes

It’s interesting cuz Eos might be the best player active on the forums except maybe Eric :joy: bros cracked

Would be hard to believe anyone here is goin out and yo-yoing more than him :skull:

Look at this dude :exploding_head:

7 Likes

ty for the love everyone, nightshadow for sure knows who i am :skull:
all this is jest.

8 Likes

Absolutely. I am quite familiar with Mr. Eos’s tricks on Instagram. I’m at frequently impressed with his trick ingenuity and flow, and often take inspiration from his videos.

(But in my book, I’m still the better yoyoer :wink:)

I have tremendous respect for Eos, the position he holds in the community and his throwing abilities.

1 Like

But that’s an idea, maybe sometime I’ll challenge Eos to a trick battle. Y’all think I can take him?

(My most recent trick video for reference: Robin on Instagram: "Tricky stuff. Some old and some new. • • @sengokuyoyos #sengoku #yoyo ■■■■■■■■■■■ #yoyoexpert #kittystring #peopleareawesome #thingsthatrepeat #magic #oldschool #practice #goals #motivation #japan #samurai #japanese #risingsun #todaysthrow")

(He’d probably hand me my rear end, but it could be fun all the same…)

1 Like

I would love for both of y’all to post more trick circles so I support a rivalry if it makes that happen.

2 Likes

Ok but are you goin to learn this hop combo before me or what

Maybe lol my wrists hurt…

I am in

2 Likes