Need to learn about yoyo bearings

1. How good is the Sochi Ceramic bearing, and does it have 10 balls?
  2. What are T shaped, V shaped, and VI shaped bearings?
  3. Which is better full ceramic bearings vs stainless steel plated bearings with ceramic balls.
    I appreciate it if I could learn the answer to these questions, thank you.

I know that’s not a good answer, but I had tha same question, so I saved some money and bought several types.

And some of them, I really liked it, and others I do not.

If you have the chance, experiment by yourself. I tell you that because good and bad at yoyo bearing is now a matter of taste. ALL bearings sold by YYE has control quality check, so in the end, there is no bad bearing, but only types that for your play is not that fun.

Ps* there is surelly other aspects to consider, such, how much you are willing to pay, and how carefull you are. Eg. full ceramic bearing is delicate, so better not hit your yoyo, you could break the ceramic bearing inside and so on…

1 Like

Okay thank you, I just ordered the full ceramic bearings from sochi I’ll tell you what it’s like if you’d want me to

1 Like

Good move, once you start this journey you will appreciate even more your yoyo and yoyoing. Sure, let me know your toughts about it, I dont have full ceramic, but I read lot about dif-e-yo hybrids ones before I purchase those.
Must importantly, have fun and enjoy the process.