Need ideas. Looking for something new

Not sure on the specific yoyos, but i learned some stuff from my research this year. Price is not actually indicative of quality. A lot of the time, price is based on the costs of manufacturing and the size of the run (if they make more it costs them more upfront, but they can knock prices per yoyo down).

Then you have to account for the amount of prototype runs they have to do to get the yoyo right. The cost of shipping those bad boys around. The more stores you ship the merch, the higher the cost. Then there is the pricenof the review yoyos sent out and gifted away etc.

So thats how you end up with a yoyo that SHOULD be cheaper but isnt.

2 Likes

If ur gna get two yo-yos one of them should definitely be the vhs. Trust. You will thank me later. If u want something big get the yyr GPPR I just ordered one

1 Like

Can’t find the gppr on yye, found it sold out on insert competing website here though.

1 Like

Oh snap I forgot about that. They just sent out the full production run. Spingear just got their. Batch and I know for sure Yoyo am is about to recieve their batch so hopefully yoyoexpert is also on the list.

Another vote for the GOPA

3 Likes

Gopa is definitely one I need to play before purchasing. It looks wild.

1 Like

I got to play it at club it’s neat maybe not something u would pickup all the time but I would absolutely add it to my collection at some point myself.

3 Likes

Ok dudes!
These were my choices for my bday yoyos!
Once I got away from the dbearing fixation I had, I found these 2 had really unique shapes and are both from fantastic companies! So I pulled the trigger and I’m stoked!

12 Likes

Yoooo those look sweet! What are they? :joy:

2 Likes

Zgrt libero and goodlife valley!

3 Likes

They look super fun and capable! I went to go watch videos of them, youre going ti be able to do some awesome combos with these. Both look awesome but that good life shape is :fire:

1 Like

How’s the libero is it super stable?

2 Likes

It is very stable! It’s gone into my favorites for sure!

1 Like

Really ur favorites? That fast? Hmmmm maybe I need to get one

1 Like

My favorites is like 50, my top 5 are my really favorite lol. This one is like 20 something

1 Like

I feel this. There’s 100 something yo-yos in my collection I could never see again and be fine that are trade fodder or used primarily for kids to destroy at club. Then I got my yo-yos I actually like and then my really treasured yo-yos.

1 Like

Right exactly. Then I have some treasured yoyos that are sacrificed to the god known as 5A. Their fate is unknown.

Thinking my Metavity is going to be sacrificed to the 5a gods.

2 Likes

I have decided the gods of 5A are superior to God’s of 1A with the exception of the bimetal God. So all will be sacrificed!
I learned the hard way that 5A with a bimetal is a no go becuase a ring popping out causes ridiculous vibe is worse than any scratch lol my deluge will never be the same

2 Likes