Need ideas. Looking for something new

Totally forgot about the vigilancia!

Mhm. I’m feeling that

If you don’t already have anything similar, the Otter is worth a look.

The Sasquatch is pretty amusing.

I have a sasquatch and it’s one of my favorite yoyos! I love big yoyos more than anything lol. I also have the seti, the mega crash and multiple wizards! 60mm diameter + is where it’s at for me!
The otter looks cool but why is a 6061 mono $100?
I’m leaning more to the Klondike for a clyw

3 Likes

I like my Otter more than my Klondike, it’s technically a worse performing yoyo, but I like using it a lot more. Realistically stainless steel rims are not worth $35… so neither are good deals.

4 Likes

Pretty typical CLYW pricing. The last run of solids was $10 less. Plus it’s a pro model, and IIRC there is an additional portion going to a charity.

1 Like

Ah.
That all makes sense. And I didn’t know some went to charity.

I am looking at the alt bastet from c3, it’s peaked my interest, nest shape (I have an OG bastet) plus D bearing.
Anyone have any kind of a review from personal experience with that?

I thought I had seen that, but I can’t find the source now so I may be mistaken. Suffice it to say, it’s a pricey yo-yo and 6061 but I think the design, finish are worth it.

1 Like

It’s definitely on the maybe pile. And now consulting you guts that pile is growing haha

1 Like

I love the journey next gen. It is organic but it has the second rim so it isn’t your typical organic. The vigilancia is also really good. It feels super premium and the laser engravings are gorgeous.

1 Like

I was looking at the next journey now for a few days lol it looks good!
And all mowl art is amazing!

Yo mowl stuff is super good. I really liked infiltrate when I tried it like a whole lot. If you really wanna try something new grab a couple of those and go full AAA.

2 Likes

Lol! 3A is still baffling to me. Becaus ei can’t single hand bind from my left, but I’m working it. The infiltrate looks tasty too.

But I’m really interested int hat alt bastet don’t know why just can’t get it out of my head. Haha

2 Likes

Potential Alt Bastet comparable

2 Likes

How about the UNPRLD motif?
It’s a great looking and feeling yo-yo!

1 Like

Ohhh VHS is nice. Honestly comparable. I think it would come down to asthetics between these 2!

1 Like

I’ve played the motif. I enjoy it! But I’m unsure lol.
I’m unsure of life but you know haha

1 Like

I might just get both lol!

1 Like

Get something silly like a gopa it absolutely doesn’t fit any of your check boxes you asked for to be very honest but it checks mine lol

3 Likes

Woah. Gopa is wild.
I don’t have any boxes. I just want something big haha! I was thinking to go overnoard and buy one more expensive throw but I think I’m gonna go with 2 instead lol.
Idk I’m a weird dude.

1 Like