Need help writing a bio

I’m participating in an event this summer and need to write a small bio (2-3 sentences should be fine) about myself for the organization, and I am not creative enough to think of one on my own. Not trying for anything overly serious about myself or trying too hard to be funny, just something in between.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it make more sense if you wrote your own bio? I feel like you may know yourself better than we do. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What sort of info do you want to convey in your bio?

1 Like

Look for other people’s funny short bios that you like, and adapt that to yourself!

1 Like

Firstname is an avid geologist, but the most surpising thing about them is they are an expert at yo-yo tricks. Ask them how to walk the dog and they’ll show you!

3 Likes

Hmmmm…………. try this.

CaoJAsian is as member of the Yoyo Expert Community. His member status facilitates his short bio writing expertise.

There ya go! :astonished:

2 Likes

Yes, but I’m mostly looking for a generic one-size-fits-all bio that they can just post on their website, it doesn’t have to be specific about me, just something that any yoyoer can say about themselves. I get where you’re coming from though

I actually like this, I will be on outside on cement though so hopefully I don’t get too many requests like that

2 Likes

Write “Rock the Baby” in there instead! If anyone asks about Walk the Dog anyhow, do Walk the Squirrel (across your forearm).

2 Likes