Need help with Mach 5 please?

I forgot all about this trick, I’ve been working on it for about a day and a half, doing something wrong or I’m missing a step but it’s not correct that I’m sure of lol

2 Likes

It looks pretty good actually! Mach 5!

https://yoyoexpert.com/learn/028-intermediate-mach5.php

1. You do not need to drop your finger after the mount - just continue moving the finger around in a circle immediately after you mount it.

2. To end the trick you should stop moving our non-throwhand (leaving it above the yo-yo) - and keep moving your throwhand forward and around which undoes the extra string and allows you to cleanyl dismount. :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you Andre! I watched your video probably 15 times yesterday when I started trying to do this trick and you make it look so easy lol, but I also find it very difficult me being left-handed and watching a right-handed thrower throws me off as well! Thank you for the compliment as well that means a lot coming from you!!

1 Like

I agree with Andre on this one…looks great! With time and practice you’ll smooth it out, but as is…I think you’re doing awesome with this! :smiley:

1 Like

Really?? Maybe I’m just being too hard on myself lolin my head I’m thinking I’m missing something completely or skipping over… Thank you very much!! I’ll keep at it and hopefully I can just have a nice smoother transition I guess that’s what I’m missing and it’s making it look ugly

1 Like

Agree here too looks like pretty ok mach 5 to me

2 Likes

It’s actually easier for a left handed thrower to watch righty tutorials because you literally just mirror what they’re doing. When they are facing you their throw hand is on the left side, same as you, so you just literally mirror what they’re doing.

1 Like

I completely agree on some things at least from my perspective not on everything

For most of my life when I was trying to learn whatever I would think that way just try mirroring it some stuff that comes very easy other stuff that gets messed up in my head