Need help with brother revolutions and revolutions motion

I can’t get it to go outside and need help with the motion and the trapeze and his brother version. Btw this is the brother version: 1A - Revolutions - SLUSNY yoyo Tutorials - YouTube

1 Like

@Modern_yoyos Ross is the revolution master.

But from what i can tell brother revolution is pretty similar to the regular revolution motion one you get it moving. The tutorial you attached is pretty good.
Can you do regular Revolutions? What specifically are you having trouble with? And are you willing to post a video of your attempts so we can help you out.

1 Like

I don’t want to record a video but I can do it inside my arm but not outside. Am I doing it right?

1 Like

Revolution should go in and out… it’s a weaving motion that all in the wrist. Is you body hitting the string? Can you do regular Revolutions from a split Bottom mount?
I would start with that and get the motion down. The trapeze Brother one will be much easier.

Do you have a link to the split bottom mount version?

1 Like

Ok… neither of those are from split bottom mount… sorry.
I filmed a tut for a friend on this as well that might help… let me know.

1 Like

Found this tutorial on the split bottom mount: 1a yo-yo Beginner Revolutions Trick Tutorial - YouTube

2 Likes

Also the problem is that the open string you catch isn’t staying open and instead wraps around the same string. (Yes my tension is perfect)

1 Like

Great tutorials…i actually learned it from there. I think you just need to practice it more… if your tension is good and your doing everything else right… with out a video I’m out of ideas.
Im going to say keep trying, in another day or 2, in a week, or a month… it will click. If you want to pm me a video I’m happy to help in a less public way.

If anyone wants a quick one on one vid chat on how to do super clean revolutions, hit me up on insta @Modern_yoyos Always happy to help

2 Likes

I got it!

2 Likes