Need Fashion Advice lol

Lol wearing a solid color when you’re 13 isn’t going to associate you with a gang.

Yes sir!

Dang you guys are making me feel normal I wear a hoodie jeans a t shirt and tennis shoes and the jeans are just like normal straight fit.

I wear skinny jeans, tank top, and purple vans

Im fat

If you have a yo hanging from your body, or the distinctive faded circle in your clothing from carrying that favorite yo, you have fashion sense enough to survive any world! ;D

1 Like

Jeans, white/grey t shirt, button up shirt every day.

Stylin.

Nice. I’m 5’ 10" and 125. I forget my girls size. But 22-26 depending on the brand

Sent from Ice Cream Sandwich Eatin’ Optimus V

these bad boys will make you stand out.

My sister has those…

Wait do you people really shop for girls clothes? High school sure has changed…

My philosophy - don’t care what other people think of you. Especially not for what you wear. If someone is shallow enough to judge me based on my looks, then why should I care about their opinion?

But for the sake of the thread, I suggest some shoes, pants, and a shirt.

7 Likes

YES. THIS ^

don’t force it, man. if you look good, you’ll look good in anything

1 Like

I would like to point out that I am almost 30, we did that in school in the 90s, and teens will be teens.
So, in a few years things wont change, just your attitude and point of view.

I will say, toms shoes look like slippers. Out here they retail for 100+ dollars, they are ugly, look cheap and uncomfortable. No sole, no support. I know its cool, but I quickly realised during my youth that comfort over looks is the way to go.

The best fashion accessory is your attitude, if you like what you wear and feel good doing so, it’s nobody else’s buisness. Keep your head high and dont let anything as trivial as shoes bring you down. I know it’s hard at 13, but believe me, you will be there in 10 years, your friends might not, and the shoes will be long gone.

I do it for myself XD

and i like the way they fit on me.
for me, all clothes are unisex.

Wait you guys need a girls size for jeans?!?.. Great soon enough my brother will borrow my jeans noooo! As if my sister taking my clothes isn’t enough!

My friend Holt wears SMALL girls’s sizes.
His legs are seriously twigs.

i wear size 0’s in girls haha

Those actually exist? And they sell? :o

its like a 20inch waist for guys.

but the guys ones are wayy too short

so i settle on the f=girls bc the length is a lot longer