NC Club (just north of Charlotte)

Awesome. Hope to meet you then!
We are on for Sunday 1-3.

oh, I didn’t see that it got changed to saturday. oh well. I’ll hopefully still be there!

That was just for Fathers Day. Sunday 1-3.

oh yeah, fathers day was last week :smiley: completely forgot.

Hello NC Yo-yoers!

Sadly, I’ve been away from the forums for years. It’s so nice to know there are many more NC yo-yoers than when I last checked! I am in the Charlotte area and hope to attend future Huntersville meet-ups. I will be able to make most meet-ups in August.

I hope you are all having a great summer!

Cheers,
Dash

1 Like

get there, sir dash! see if you still gots yo state champ chops!
huntersville meet today 1-3. hope to see as many folks as possible!!!

who’s all comin out today?

today was super fun! it was nice to have some younger players balancing out us old-timers.

two things:

i’m updating the old nc yo-yo contest blog for news on the yolex-nc meets.
http://yolex-nc.blogspot.com/
i’ll be in hawaii the next two sundays, but club can totally go on without me.

also, kevin markie (a regular at our meets and an awesome charlotte player) has created a facebook group for nc yo-yo players that you shoud join.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/249946425111952/

<— old-timer :o

please. on the sign-up, i put ‘old’ and you put ‘older’!
i meant it in a ‘crafty veteran’ kind of way.

;D

Btw Mitch and I are coming down on Sunday, and Kevin should be there as well so looks like we’re on for this weekend at least.

It’s happening tomorrow 1-3… come one, come all!

sorry I haven’t been out lately, maybe I’ll try for tomorrow :smiley:

i’m back in town after 2 weeks in hawaii. hope to get to see some peeps at club tomorrow!

btw: if you’re not on the nc players’ facebook group, join!
http://www.facebook.com/groups/249946425111952/

i’m dropping my daughter off at camp in the mountains sunday am. hopefully i’ll be back in time, but i may be late… carry on without me as needed!

triple post! feel the burn!

see you sunday 1pm at leaning express-huntersville for post-worlds recollections and general frivolity.

I wanna hear some stuff about worlds this weekend! And yes! I should Actually be coming this week! Someone mind helping me out with Brent stole? It hates me…

Club is on for today… 1-3! Please see rest of post

Important announcement!

I’m bumping this thread because I just want to encourage any and every one to come out to the Huntersville, NC Yolex group today 1-3, as it will be the last meet for this location. Unfortunately, the Huntersville Learning Express is closing up shop on the 20th. So we will be temporarily displaced.

If you’re in surrounding area and have been wanting to come join the fun, then today’s you’re day… can’t wait any longer! I mean, come on, you know you want to come throw down with us. ;D

Also, this group has been going strong for nearly a year, so I’m completely confident the “general frivolity” will continue… just not sure where yet! :wink: Hope to see lots of peeps today!

Wow, that’s really too bad that they’re closing up. Until you find a new place, you are welcome to come to the Northern NC Yoyo Alliance.

Next meet spot pick somewhere more west of Charlotte please, I’m in Asheville and would love to make it out, been searching for a club to go to for a while now ;D