NC Club (just north of Charlotte)

Too bad I’m like 3 hours away.

Can I have the address?

Anybody have the street address and zip code please? I would love to go.

Ment to read through to be sure that it wasnt allready posted. The address is on the first page of the thread and in Ed’s quote above, see you guys there tomorrow.

yo-yo club tomorrow! sweet!
they have some nice yoyofactory product in stock (plastics) if you feel like supporting the store.
STOKED.

Hopefully I can come some time in the future, but for now, its just too far.

thanks to the 7 or so guys who were able to make it out this week (especially slade coming all the way from the coast)! super fun to actually get to interact with other players in real time. i know it’s too far for everyone to make it every time, but i’ll be there every sunday 1-3 for the foreseeable future, so come out when you can.

I had a great time Ed and I am glad that I got to go this weekend. I hope that I can make it to more but I think that work may get in the way and it is a good drive so I suppose I will just play it by ear. Still, great meeting other yoyoers in this state, very few and far between.

I had a family get-together to attend to, so i couldn’t make it :frowning: Will there be another one in the future.

:slight_smile:

hi folks. this week, we’ll be meeting on saturday instead of sunday to avoid father’s day. still at learning express in hville; still 1-3p. hope you can come out!

Hey, guys. I live in North Carolina, just in the triad area. If anyone is thinking about starting one there, I’d love to come, but I highly doubt I can come to this one because of the two hour drive. About two hours north of charlotte. :’(

I live in Chatham county, so starting a club in the triad would be better than driving ourlt to Charlotte.

do it up. i’ll come out sometimes.

Better for me too. Only 45+ min depending where.

The only thing left is where to have it… any ideas?

feel free to make your own thread, guys.
we’ll be continuing to meet at learning express in huntersville on sundays from 1-3. :wink:

Sorry, didn’t mean to clutter your thread.

Not a prob.

I got to perform with Higby today!!!
Club tomorrow 1-3!!!

Nice weekend.

I’ll hopefully be there sunday with my grandpa! ;D