Nats, any one else/ official count down to Nationals!

I’ll be there, Looking forward to meeting you guys

Very cool, Will you be at the Yoyoexpert meet? oh yeah, ONLY 4 MORE DAYS!!

It’s 5 days. Not 4.

http://www.yyfcountdown.com
Just updated today.

well to me today doesnt count anymore… haha :slight_smile:
im as excited as you guys :smiley:

No, we have tommorow (tuesday) the next day (wednesday) the day after that (thursday) then nationals!

can we watch it?

I have no Idea… I was hoping they had live feed but I’m not sure, Oh, yeah, ONLY 3 MORE DAYS!!!

I will have a live feed up at YoYoSkills.com if everything goes according to plan

Hey, Aundre, are you going to be at the YYE meet, and Chris, will you, we’d be glad to have ya!

Depends on how the AYYA meeting goes. Honestly, my time on Friday is limited

WE HAVE JUST 2 MORE DAYS!!!

1day, 1hour, and 49minutes left

for me we have just 17 more hours!!! OMG!!!

Nationals isn’t in 17 hours dude… it’s in 1 day and 17 hours.

What about another meat on Saturday? Also, is it at the museum?

Ill be driving in to the holiday inn at around 4ish…

Bird In Hand like 5 I guess.

Awesome!
:slight_smile:

Yes SR, the comp starts on saturday, but the rest of us will get there on friday, making it just 4 more hours for me, I will be gettin in to the hotel between 12 and 4 (man my family is so unreleable!) and I will be at bird in hand for a couple hours and then I’ll go back to the hotel, then I will see some of you at the meet at five!!

I know. I was basing it off of the competition starting on Saturday.

Anyways, I will be in Chico tommorow (Friday), but I don’t know if I will make it to the YYE meet up. I am visiting some family, so… I will try my best to make it. If I don’t see you guys at the meet up, you’ll see me at the competiton on Saturday for sure.

And on super short notice, ALL WHO CAN MAKE IT, SHOULD COME TO THE LOBBY, FRIDAY AT 8 O’CLOCK (PM) FOR A FOLLOW UP MEET, FOR THOSE WHO COULDNT MAKE IT TO THE MAIN ONE!!!

I’ll be there 24hours from now
it is 8:45pm here