MYSTERY Mystery Box TONIGHT at 8PM EST - YoYoFactory x YoYoExpert

Mystery-Mystery-Box

What could be better than a Mystery Box? How about a MYSTERY Mystery Box!!

Well, it may not be better, but it’s definitely just as good! This is a random assortment of Mystery Boxes that you may have missed out on in the past! Available starting Monday night at 8PM EST (5pm PST) while supplies last.

How is this possible?! Well, we usually have a ton of boxes worth of product to count, organize, and pack just 1 or 2 days before the Mystery Box releases. We like to think we always get it right, but hey, we’re only human. Sometimes the count is a little off, sometimes we get shipped extra product, and sometimes people cancel orders. (Or we save a few in case the postal service ever loses a package - because that never happens right?!) :wink:

It doesn’t matter how it happened, we have some leftover Mystery Boxes and you have a second chance to get one of our previous releases! If you missed out in the past make sure you’re ready for this one!

All MYSTERY Mystery Boxes will contain whatever they were originally sold with. You cannot choose which Mystery Box you will get, that’s the second MYSTERY!

Possible MYSTERY Mystery Boxes include!

• 2017 Spring Mystery (Basecamp)
  • 2017 Winter Mystery (Ando SuperStar & Loop 720s)
  • 2018 Summer Mystery Box (Ko’olau Edge, Glitter Wedge, & Case)
  • 2018 Winter Mystery Box (GenXs & Overthrow, Bearing Holder, CTX Bearing)
  • 2018 Winter Mystery Bag (Alta Bi-Metal & Czech Point Pivot)
  • 2019 Worlds Mystery (Pragma & Metal Arrow)

ONE LUCKY order will get a December 2018 Mega Box worth $250 total in product!

Good luck and enjoy!

PS: Where is our ‘normal’ Winter Mystery Box? We have something grand planned but we needed just a bit more time and didn’t want to rush the final product! So expect an early release 2020! :star_struck:

20 Likes

Amazing price on these!

3 Likes

I miscalculated my payday so it’s actually this friday! Pray the stock holds out until then!

4 Likes

The Basecamp, Alta, and Pragma ones are really good.

6 Likes

I’m so excited! This is going to be my first mystery box. I :pray: my wife doesn’t leave me. :rofl:

8 Likes

You can’t really go wrong with any of these for 40$ imo

I’m personally hoping to snag a basecamp or alta box lol

5 Likes

And here’s an example of stuff I miss out on because I’m completely ridiculous in only collecting green throws :*(.

Maybe YYE can throw in a can of green spray paint for me?

6 Likes

Would love to buy one but I KNOW I’m going to end up with the same box I got last year lol

8 Likes

It’s the season of giving though, so if you can Afford $40, and it doesn’t work out, There are plenty of toy drives that would be glad to take some jojos.

7 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

That’s true!

2 Likes

Sometimes I think sub consciously, I continue to buy yoyos to push the boundaries until my wife takes all my cards while I sleep and deactivates them…
Also, Goodluck to Everyone participating in this awesome deal!

6 Likes

Ordered! I can’t wait to get this!!!

2 Likes

First time Mystery Box Buy. Im super Stoked Can Not Wait.

6 Likes

Convinced a friend to buy into this with me! I miscalculated so I don’t actually have money for this until Friday tho lol

1 Like

I think I got 3 of these already lol. Personally gonna hold off for what you have in store next year, but this is a great buy, especially for anyone that doesn’t already have a bunch of these or is newer to the hobby. I think they were like $50 or $60 for the boxes at release(anyone remember exact price?), which was already a bargain, at $40 its a steal.

1 Like

I’m assuming if I order 2 there is no guarantee that I won’t get the same box twice
@AndreBoulay

1 Like

What’s also true is that my mailbox would gladly accept your donation. :smiley:

1 Like

We should be able to guarantee two different ones at this point in time… just send a quick message after you place the order and will confirm. :wink:

3 Likes

Order made, Msg sent… Thanks,

1 Like