MYSTERY Mystery Box TONIGHT at 8PM EST - YoYoFactory x YoYoExpert

I can’t wait for photos to start pouring in to see what everyone gets! Any of these mystery boxes are awesome at just $40 though! You can’t lose on this!!

3 Likes

I ordered a Weekender a a couple other things last night, then saw this thread, … … … Then had to place a second order. I have the gene that makes me susceptible to G.A.S.

2 Likes

Same situation

1 Like

Been watching the stock drop from 60 on tuesday, to 30 on wednesday, to 10 on thursday, until I saw this

edit: my friend snagged the last one just now lol. And I’m the one with the procrastination problem lol

7 Likes

great sadness, I just received my job payment, another year without a mystery box :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

:frowning:
Maybe 2020 will be the year! :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ve never been a fan of mystery boxes. I’m the type of person that if I didn’t get the one I was hoping for I’d see it a as a complete waste of my money.

If I were someone who just enjoyed variety and trying stuff I might not otherwise I’m sure I’d enjoy them.

4 Likes

These were old mystery boxes, we’ll have something new in 2020!

2 Likes

Define G.A.S. please
A friend of mine use this as an acronym for non dominant hand: Gimpy Arm Syndrome.

2 Likes

Good As Sh…

2 Likes

Thanks my internet shorthand has shortcomings.

2 Likes

Today my 1st mystery box arrived.
I’m very pleased.

10 Likes

Oh man, you got a massive win there @jsn. The Expedition is one of the funnest throws I own!! What a steal at just $40!!

6 Likes

And they are green too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Instant win for @twitch77!

3 Likes

Thanks, @twitch77 The sherpa is so different which makes it a blast. The expedition is stellar. Both are beautiful works of art.

2 Likes

I got mine yesterday, czech point pivot and alta. Both in pink! I couldn’t be happier.

4 Likes

Nice, I got a blue Alta and black-grey-silver splash czechpoint pivot!

3 Likes

Edit: Got it! The mailman had misdelivered some packages. I got one belonging to someone on the other block, and that person got one of mine. I was standing in his driveway handing him his package when the mailman showed up to straighten it out. (His wife had called the post office.) So I told him he had a package that I needed to sign for, and I got it.

I ordered some other yoyo’s and two of the mystery boxes.
Box 1: Wedge and Ko’Olau Edge duo in the case. Happy with this because I had considered ordering one.
Box 2: Czech Point Pivot black/silver splash and Alta bi-metal aqua. Also happy with this.

Darn it. All I got was a notice. Just got home expecting to find my order in the mail. Instead I found a notice on the door that it had to be signed for. Wish I had known that in advance. I would have waited for the mail to run before leaving the house. Now it will be Monday before I find out what I got. … … … Anticipation is overrated.

7 Likes

I’m still waiting on mine and usps doesn’t give you any information, so I have no idea when I’ll get it. Anyone get the mega box yet?

3 Likes