MYSTERY Mystery Box TONIGHT at 8PM EST - YoYoFactory x YoYoExpert

I got an exact replica of the winter 2017 box with another blue SS pivot and orange and blue loops. I enjoy both but I was hoping for a different color than last time on whatever I got. If someone got a grey SS pivot and wants to trade or sell hit me up.

4 Likes

Mystery Box number 2 comes tonight…
:grin:

3 Likes

Wow - crazy on the mis-delivery! Glad you got that worked out - this time of years is so crazy with the postal service - I’m always holding my breath!

3 Likes

today i got my gift for my friend got him the Antidote and as the Mail person was walking up my driveway she dropped a box and i was praying “DON’T LET IT BE THE ANTIDOTE” and i ran and grabbed it and took the rest of the boxes from her and we went on with our days but i didn’t check the label so i went in and checked and sure enough… but it’s chill the yoyo was very well packaged

3 Likes

Ended up getting stuck with a mystery bag. Got the only one I was hoping not to get, lol. It’s all good, just not big into pink yoyos. Probably give the Ann Czech point to my sister.
Been playing with the Alta for an hour or so, it is pretty awesome. Very happy with it.

4 Likes

Wow! I’m so thrilled this fixed axle Yoyo is so awesome I haven’t even strung the Navigator yet.

5 Likes

Whoa! The navigator is incredible. I sincerely can’t believe how great my Mystery Boxes turned out. THANK YOU YOYOEXPERT !

3 Likes

Mine is here, but I have to wait until midnight when I get off to see. :sob:

4 Likes