Mystery box estimates

f

Was YYE. Either the picture of the sold out mystery boxs or the one next to it down in the comments

Hoping itā€™s not a BOSS. Already have one. Now a dv888 on the other hand would be nice. One of my favorite yoyos from before that I never got a chance to pick up

Ordered mine and some kitty xl

I just wish there was a way I could sock it away until Christmas without a spoiler, but unless I stop visiting here, there is probably little chance of that!

What I hear from that is there should be a Christmas mystery box as well :wink:

Anyone know if these shipped yet? Says theyā€™re supposed to ship today I just didnā€™t get a confirmation email yetā€¦ getting antsy lolol

They have not been. YoyoExpert stuff doesnā€™t usually ship until the afternoon, Iā€™ve noticed. Iā€™d imagine theyā€™ll ship in the next hour or 2.

Alright. I ordered it on black Friday and my legato came in yesterday (amazing yoyo BTW idk how itā€™s not flying off the shelves) so I wasnā€™t sure if I was going to get another confirmation email.or not

You should get a second tracking email when the Mystery Boxes ship out later today.

OK thanks bro!

Im right there with you. My wife wont let me open mine till Christmas. I know it will be lit up here with pics. Gonna try and dodge it the best i can!! ::slight_smile:

I know they said everyone is getting the same thingsā€¦ but will the colors vary from box to box? Or are all the colors of each item the exact same in all the boxes also? Just curious ::slight_smile: ;D

Normally color varies a bit. There is a general few colors of each yoyo normally.

I still havenā€™t gotten a confirmation emailā€¦

Send us an email and we can look into it for you.

I got my mystery biox