My Photography.

Hey there!

So some of you maybe saw my posting of my flickr page on another thread the other day, and some expressed interest in my photo work, so I thought I would share a bit of it with you.

Some background, I am a photo student at CCSF with a major in photography.
I have done numerous work from portraiture, landscape, product showcase, wildlife, pretty much all spectrums of photography to some degree.

Photography has been a passion of mine since I was a young pup with a small one time used kodak.

Anyways, To see examples of my work, you can check out my photo website:
http://wild-side-photo.com
(which is meant more as a rough showcase of my range of work)
or my Flickr page, which is where I upload basically all of my work on a monthly basis or whenever new projects are done:

Anyways, take a look, enjoy, or don’t XD, just thought I would share.

I hope to take this into a possible career at some point, and I’ve already had some good experiences and connections, so we will see what happens!

Haru

Very cool, great work! How are you liking photography school? Oh yeah, what camera did you use for these shots?

It’s lots of fun! Every semester has been great as I got to meet many fellow students. Its awesome because I find I get along really well with other photo students, and I have become quite close to many of them each semester. All teachers I have had so far are also super super awesome ^ ^
As for cameras, I used to shoot on an XTi, but upgraded this year to a T3i.
Nice camera, does what I need it to do, and with my different lenses and filters, it’s really all I need for success! (That and the schools use of photo studio space, strobes,kegs,gels,and basically anything else I need XD)

You should adjust the lighting in a lot of your photos.

Where did you take those pictures of those Saharan plains animals? Those are really cool, especially the giraffe! And then there are those ultra smexy photos of that half wolf half man thing. Those are 10/10. :smiley:

What kind of lighting would you like to see?
:slight_smile:
I tend to like shooting things on the darker side in terms of lighting and mood, but Im always open to ideas for experimentation!