My new PC build!

Case, Corsair ICUE 4000X.
Motherboard, Asus Tuf Z490 plus gaming (wifi)
CPU, intel i9-10850k
GPU, Nvidia RTX 3070 Rog Strix
AIO, Corsair H100i Elite Capellix
Ram, 4*8=32gb Corsair vengeance pro rgb 3200 cl16
PSU, Gigabyte GP-P850GM (80 Plus Gold 850W,
Extra case fan, Corsair SP-120 rgb pro.
Storage, 1TB Samsung 970 Evo NVME, 1TB Samsung 870 SSD. 2TB WD Blue HDD.

10 Likes

That thing looks like it could operate the International Space Station!!! Well Done.

3 Likes

I was wondering what to say about that monster, you just nailed it.

One question @Mazdarx7FD , why not a Full Tower case? I struggle a lot at cable management…

price of whole build ? where did you get and price of that GPU?

I kind of like mid tower haha, plus this one came with 3 fans and ICUE support. The whole build is south of 2.5k, you can get the same performance for around 2k but I kind of went overboard with RGB :sweat_smile: @ivan The ROG Strix 3070 is 630 msrp before tax. I didn’t overpay because I got lucky some one was selling it around my area on the microcenter discord. I would recommend wait when the stock meets its demand for the new GPUs.

2 Likes

I was going to get on board the RTX 3070 train until the Cyberpunk disaster struck. Nicely put together build sir.

Thank you all!

I also just broke the record for the best 3DMARK TIME SPY score using this GPU and CPU combo!

2 Likes

Now I upgraded the Asus Strix 3070 to an EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra!

2 Likes

I think this computer you built is the source behind all the strange metal monoliths being found around the world. You should name it HAL.

Looks clean!

If you have a fully modular PSU, I’d recommend sleeved power cables. They’re pretty cheap but look super slick.