My Nationals 2023 Video

Hi everyone, so I went to nationals this year and i finally got to compete in Sports 1A for the first time! I’ve been on and off yoyoing for the past year and signing up to compete last minute was one of the best things i’ve done of recent (i had to come up with a freestyle in the hotel room the night before hehe). here’s the freestyle video, feel free to comment on whatever you want, i just want to get out there a little bit and make my presence known :3

17 Likes

Good for u bro. Get out there and experience life. Grab it by its horns. Seize the day young man. Also…nice performance. When it comes to any stage that big…just getting up there is half the battle. If u can get up there and feel the crowd and feed off the energy and HAVE FUN…nobody can ever bring u down… just by this one video, u seem like the type to want all eyes on u. U should be proud. I wish u all the luck in the world.

3 Likes

congrats on having the balls to get up on stage and compete!! not many people get up there and do it. looking forward to seeing you crush your next routine

2 Likes

Great job!! Congratulations.

3 Likes

This is awesome! Congrats on performing and having the courage to go up there and kill it! I’ve entered two fingerboard competitions and was sweating bullets. I killed one and completely choked on the other but like jaf said, No one can bring you down after.

Do you plan on competing more?

2 Likes

this means a lot, thank you :)))