my lucky day

So today I was coming home from school and my mom checked the mail like she does everyday and there was a box with my name on it. I looked at it and it was from one drop I hadnt ordered anything from them but it my name so I opened it and saw some newspaper :’( at first I thought it was a joke but when I took it out there was a little box hiding I took it out and there it was the one drop 54. I was confused because these things arent sold to the public yet. I went inside and after calling one drop about 50 times they answered I talked to david and it was meant to go to another trevor I offered to send it back but he told me it was my lucky day and let me keep it.

Wow! Nice!

Great news!

:o >:( you are seriously the luckiest yoyoer in the world right now. How much for it? :stuck_out_tongue:

I Might be getting a case full of yoyos for $20. Metals :o :o :o
Nice break though :slight_smile:

Why is everyone lucky but ME?! :stuck_out_tongue: Where are you getting this case full of metals?

wow what are the ods of that, they send a yoyo to the wrong person and that person just happens to be a yoyoer as well, a couple more meracles like that, and youl be a saint. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dude you are soooooo lucky

How is the ONE person who gets a yoyo in the mail accidentally, especially a 54, a yoyoer?

I think they have a mailing list on their computer, where they print the stickers for addresses out from… and maybe they missed and printed his address? Otherwise the chance of a random address actually working is low, and it being a yoyoer… is like 1 out of 1000 (My school has 1000 ppl, I’m the only one)

That is so awesome!

Lucky you!