my first video.look!

this my first video and first contest
pls write tips!
send this  video  all friends and view all days

Very nice!!!

1 Like

nice indeed… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome. Although a front flip would have been nice…

1 Like

VERY AWESOME! You did a great job for your first video! What I would recommend to improve them is this, and you did start doing this at 0:30: I like how you’re in the full frame for some of the tricks, but this takes away from the viewing of the trick since it’s being performed so far away from the viewer (the camera). What I would like to see is you start out the trick how you did, far away, showing your whole body, and then cutting to a close up of the trick where it starts to get really intricate. This would help showcase the complexities of your tricks while still giving you the opportunity to build awareness for yourself (the full body shots accomplish this).

When your tricks go from complex to flashly full body movements cut back out to the full body footage to show off those elements. Otherwise GREAT JOB on your first video! :slight_smile: I enjoyed it. And keeping it short like you did; good idea, people online these days are very easily distracted, if your video takes too long and your tricks look similar (maybe not to yo-yoers but to the average joe they might) people will get bored and not watch the whole thing. I generally feel a 2 minute yo-yo video is good enough to showcase a few tricks without boring my viewers.

Can’t wait to see some more!