My collection since Ive started yoyoing again three weeks ago

So I am really enjoying both yoyo, begleri, and rubix cubes. Rubix cubes only recently learned how to do. Since yoyoing again ive learned beginning of forward looping, double or nothing, man on trapeze, eli hops, brain twister, mach 5, one and a half side mount, split bottom mount (which was the trickiest one for me for some reason)

Im loving it. Just got my deep state in the mail today and i have a deeper state on the way, props to @TommyBWell for that because i searched forever and couldnt find any around online. Im excited to see my progress and keep trying to get better every day. A yoyo in hand is better than a fifth in the bottle.

Keep throwing my friends!

23 Likes

Awesome collection.

You should check out monkeyfinger design for some cool begleri.

Check out worry bricks for another fun skill toy. They sell out pretty quickly but drops have been getting more frequent.

3 Likes

Thanks ill look into it! I bought one set of beads online and handmade a couple with hex nuts so far. Ill look into worry bricks too!

2 Likes

Congrats on finding YoYo again! Welcome back.

YoYo looks way cooler than that bottle!! Many will agree.

3 Likes

Good stuff man! What trick are you going to learn next?

1 Like

Well im like obsessed with figuring out looping because i keep struggling. Ill have that throw where i land one forward loop successfully but i cant do it again so its something wrong with my form i think lol using the raider.

I still need more practice for the double or nothing and one and a half side mount, so for string tricks im still focusing on those. And eli hops because theyre hella fun lol.

Oh i forgot i can do the whip as well. Im probably going to try and learn another slack trick

1 Like

looping is great. feel free to toss a video in the looping thread and we can try to give advice or just commiserate on how hard two handed looping is together. :slight_smile:

2A Tuesdays ( a Looping Thread) - General Yo-Yo - YoYoExpert Forums

when in doubt or nothing else to do i end up looping often without realizing and sometimes with yoyos that aren’t really great at looping…

2 Likes

Thanks will do!

Awesome collection!!

What are the names of them?

Based on that [YO]2 Mirage (well, that and the astrojax) I bet a couple of those came from usastrojax. :wink:

Cool little store that still has some great classic throws (including Roller Woodies and even Mondials) in stock.

1 Like

Thank you! Never heard of astrojax before. Just ordered.

2 Likes