just learned barrel rolls! :D

with my new grind machine, i love this yoyo.
and ive officially got my bind returns on lock.
i just wanted to say.
im three weeks into yoyoing.

1 Like

Virtual HI-FIVE!!!
Good Job! :wink:

Congratulations.

Way to go

nice ;).

Now learn ladder escape.

Good job!

I just got split the atom and barrel rolls are next on my list

I remember when I was throwing my Yomega X-brain (just up and down). Someone in school asked me if I’d ever heard of the trick “trapeze” or something like that. So I looked it up on Youtube and found Andre. Now I’m doing stuff like Red Clover and Tower Pop less than a year later. I’m sure if you try you’ll be able to surpass me as I seem to be a slow learner (at least for yoyo tricks). Keep up the good work. ;D

why didint you use protostar

and when im were in three weeks into yoyoing i could coldfusion

what is this i dont even

yay you!

now im two months in,
and i can do cold fusion, mcbride roller coaster,
jade whips, wrist whip, and things like that.
yoyos have changed my life,
im proud of myself for once.

Cool much better then i did ;D

for once? have a lil’ confidence! chin up! If you don’t believe in yourself who will?

my mommy believes in me.

LOL JK she thinks yoying is stupid.

yoyo changed my life as well, working on the same tricks as yours actually, can’t stop buying yoyos tho, I already got 10 :smiley:

Please speak in complete, coherent sentences.

i was at like month and a 1/2 before i could bind

took me about 2 weeks (I have the chance to be able to practice a lot each day), but my son learned it in less than half a day last week end ;D ;D ;D
kids learn very fast, I just showed him split bottom mount, see how fast he can get it down.

back on topic
barrel rolls is, feeling wise, my favorite trick, now I got to find a way to do em starting from a breakaway somehow ??? like sideways

but I’m not sure it looks THAT good from a public point of view, sadly

keep at it, yoyo is awesome

prolly because i was practicing with a duncan butterfly for a few weeks, plus i was playing responsive for a while but once i got an unresponsive yoyo it took like three days

a good yoyo is always better for learning tricks because you don’t have to spend your time correcting it and you can actually do the tricks at your pace.

it’s actually impressive if you went that far with a duncan butterfly. You probably learned alot of things that will make a difference in the future, against those like me who went straight onto metal/advanced yoyos.

I bet your throw is way better too