My bimetal wish list

these are bimetals i would like to trade for at some point, i don’t know what exactly i’ll trade for these guys but i’m sure we can figure it out.

Grasshopper GTX
Orbital GTX
Exit 8
Alta

some that are more pricey but would be cool to own

66% Edge Beyond
Motive
Haymaker X
big long shot
Hummingbird

if i end up getting any of these i’m probably gonna trade for a Diffraction v2 unless the bimetal is one of the more expensive ones.
or if anyone sees any of these for a cheap price come up on the BST please PM me.
thanks guys!

Peyton

6 Likes

I just wish for yoyos. That has bimetals covered! (and all other materials too) :smirk:

4 Likes

haha i know it’s a long shot, i mean a loonnnggg shot but i’m not always on the forum to scan the BST 24/7 so thought i’d make this.

4 Likes

I just can’t find, any mention, no matter how carefully I read your original post, that all yoyos must be pink. It’s such a shame that pink rules your world. I’ll count my pink yoyos for you……….1…ooops that’s not pink! Sorry that was the closest so I have not one. :grin:

I love it when people get things they really want, best of luck!

3 Likes

haha! i have more to say but i’ll PM you, don’t want to annoy anyone lol.

3 Likes

I wish I could help you on your Diffraction quest, but even if I wanted to get rid of mine it’s not the purple pink fade. Both the Diffraction and Umbra hold a fair bit of sentimental value as @MarkD was nice enough to give me a chance to do his product photos.

5 Likes

at this point i’m looking for any colorway, let me know if you see one on the BST anywhere, thanks Tyler.

2 Likes

I swear I seen one this morning… i will see if i can find it

2 Likes

Well maybe not. I got it mixed up sorry!

2 Likes

bump

2 Likes

bump

1 Like

bump

1 Like

what rhymes with lump? bump!

2 Likes

Would you want a 1st run Marco? Kinda beat but won’t ask much for it. Pm me if interested.

3 Likes

bump

2 Likes

@PCaliyoyos I picked up a Marco from the YYF B-grade sale.
I have no idea what colour it is, think it might be blue.
Do you want it? I haven’t even got it delivered yet though.
I bought it because I want it, but more than happy to let you take it at cost and pass over all the B-grade savings to you too.

If you do send me a PM before it leaves the States :slight_smile:

5 Likes

early bump!

2 Likes

bump

1 Like

bump!

1 Like

bump

2 Likes