*MY BEST VIDEO*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9uLwQ1QTmA&feature=youtu.be Hi guys! This is my newest and my best video i’ve done yet! :slight_smile: Thank you all for the support. Any feedback, rate, comment, subscribe is much appreciated :slight_smile:

seriously dude…like what the heck… i cant even handle it

Woah…

I still don’t understand why you’re not world champion… ???

Too good man. You’re just insane. Your tech is getting better and better every time.

Love your use of slack man. Keep it up :smiley:

Love the style man. Sweet binds too.

…wow. was not expecting that. fantastic.

Thank you guys! Means really a lot :slight_smile: Would appreciate any shares and rates in youtube :slight_smile:

UP

wow! I don’t find that many videos that I enjoy watching! Most videos I just say to myself, (lol irony) “Meh” but this one… I love it! it is more interesting than the micky winning 2012 video! the only thing I don’t like is, the song. I have never understood or liked that song.

That is so awesome!

UP :slight_smile:

Dude, your freaking awesome!!! You need a signature yoyo! I’d be first in line! Really digging the binds, super smooth style, awesome tech, some swaggin slacks, and a really cool shirt!

Thank you man!!

Anything for the most inspirational player of all time!

UP :slight_smile:

#sorryforalltheUPs
#irony
#lol

NICE!!!

AWESOME*

Thanks guys! : D Would really appreciate if you can share and stuff because the preview video that is like 1 min and 30 secs has more views, lol. Not that i care but would love if more people could see it :slight_smile: thank you!