My 5 yoyos

I have owned a lot of yoyos. I decided that owning ones i dont use is a waste of space and money, so i have brought my collection down to only 5. No point in having more than i can play with. Nothing wrong if you are a collector. I was and i understand. I was going to say my “final five” but im sure something will catch my eye one day. Right now, i dont really miss anything ive sold and there is nothing i really want. Thats never happened before.
I do have a c13 I keep in my car thats not pictured.

27 Likes

i can swap something from this + you add extra strings and shipping for my wedge

4 Likes

As you can see, i only have 5. Obviously i am too poor to afford shipping.

8 Likes

Very close to what I’m doing, I’m essentially at 13 right now. Not sure how much I can cut now but I know at least 2 or 3 I’ll grow less fond of in the future.

Good for you though.

2 Likes

now real talk, respect work you put in for this collection, really right choice and “legendary throws that will go down in a people history” even your kids in the future could probably land some bangers on this beasts, good luck and have fun with this)

1 Like

Is the C22 for nostalgia or does it hold it’s place on merit?

2 Likes

Not nostalgia at all. I still feel its the best yo ever made.

3 Likes

Uh…I think that’s called maturity…

How do you rank them? @dizzo

Thats a tough one.
C22 is the top dog.
4 way tie for second place.
If that doombot was a few mm smaller…

2 Likes

i guess the flipside of this is that it’s about $2500 worth of yoyos packed into five throws… you can definitely find five just as good yoyos at a massive fraction of the cost, it just depends on personal
preference i guess

I applaud this, and am trying to get there myself. I like the idea of having a few that I use and love instead of a few I use and love and a lot that sit in the case never used.

still those 5 cannot be compared with my wedge…

2 Likes

Those are all awesome yoyos. But personally, I’d want to swap one out for a Hyperion.
I’d also want something with a blasted finish. But that’s just me.

Awesome choices man!