MUST WATCH

Allright, so this kid is only in 6th grade. This kid is so good, and hasn’t even been yoyoing a year yet. I’ve been teaching him stuff off and on, and I’m starting to teach him more now seeing that he has great potential. Check it out, drop a comment, and rate. Thanks guys! :slight_smile:

I just did like 3 of my newish tricks, nothing special from me though. But I directed this video to be Ty’s video, and he’s giving it his all with all his flashy tricks!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_w1Gncyq9Q

Thanks,
James Reed,
General-Yo

oh dear god IVE BEEN PWND!

my argument is invalid

This IS a must watch!

wow.

Less than a year?..unbelievable.

I shouldn’t watch videos like this. My ego takes a beating. :wink:

2 Likes

Hahahaha, thanks guys. :slight_smile:

You know, this will probably scare me from making a yoyo video for another year, because I look like an idiot compared to this guy. :o

I swore on that first trick, my jaw was dropped for that whole video!!!

DANGGGGGG! that kid is good :o

wowwww, this kid is super good, he is awsome… :o :wink:

Ah screw trying this kid just took a hit from apolo Ono and them Eli hopped him in the face and killed apolo

I hate watching these kinds of videos… they discourage me so much. But dang that kid is GOOD!!

I don’t know which was filthier, those tricks or that bass. good work guys

These type of videos shouldn’t be posted, as it causes many yoyoers to quit. :wink: ;D

But seriously, he’s good!

Uhhhhhhhh what just happened. Is that even supposed to be possible that kid is isane. It makes me see how totally lame I am :slight_smile:

Its awesome how a 6 year old can be so inspiring. The fact that he can do this with less than a year of experience gives me hope that i can achieve this level if i really put my mind to it.

Awesome video, thanks for sharing!

-xICooRsYIx

YOYO Skills:
3 mins ago | Awesome!
Currently | I’ve been n00b-a-fied