Must try looper?

Duncan Imperial

3 Likes

Yeah I may be in the minority here but I donā€™t find much difference between each different looper. Usually only takes a few minutes to adjust. Each new yoyo I try though seems to make me better just learning to compete for the differences.

How is the imperial Iā€™ve never used one. Picked up the metal imperial in a trade recently but imagine thatā€™s completely different since itā€™s not a fixie.

1 Like

I get that. Collecting and tinkering are part of what I really enjoy in YoYo as a hobby in general the tricks and learning and progression Iā€™m a tad slow at but over time I get incrementally better.

Its so good. I find them more consistent for my poor 2A skills than the 720ā€™s ive had in the past

3 Likes

Metal imperial is a totally different beast. If you grease the bearing and use thick string or find a slim A bearing you can make it loop but itā€™s not a looper out of the box

I found that the 720s and the like want to move faster than I can go. The Imperial allows me to slow and exaggerate my movements a bit This allows me to be way more consistent and it feels better to me as well. I can just loop better/longer with the Imperial.

1 Like

Talked me into it. Iā€™ll get a set. Really cheap just didnā€™t know they were good loopers.

2 Likes

thats my experience as well

1 Like

be ready to question why youā€™ve spent $20/looper in the past lol

2 Likes

Plastic Imperial is a great learning looper. It plays a little slower which gives you a little more time to make small adjustments. You just have to watch out because itā€™s more sensitive to string torsion.

4 Likes

Where can I find the metal loopers lol

1 Like

JPL Genertix is what I was thinking of.

2 Likes