Must get G2’s?

B18, I want a Life, Warthog, and Marvel, but alas, I do not have the money.

2 Likes

Gonna go old here and say Albatross and Triton.

5 Likes

Did you ever try the Quake? I haven’t heard much abut it.

I have an Aftershock which is a more modern (not undersized) Quake. It’s solid.

1 Like

Been trying to get a Quake for sometime now, scammed twice in the process. Leading me to believe it’s not meant to be. Le sigh.

1 Like

Guys I’m really trying to buy my first G2. And I have not been able to find a good review/ side by side comparisons anywhere.

I love my chief for its shape and stability. I like large but not Over oversized throws. I love floaty with a large catch zone.

The recognition and expedition are my new favorite shapes. The stability of that W / H shape hybrid or something is just majestic.
I love 70xx aluminum duh.

I was told if I like chief look for a Wolf.

Anybody have some side by side shots of their g2 collection? Anybody willing to give me a break down on the “must haves” I got a recognition cuz everyone praises it for the price point and play and I got one and i love it so much I just got the scales edition black one :slight_smile: so I’ll follow what everyone says is the right path I just can’t justify $100+ on a gamble especially cuz G2 is elusively hard to get your hands on it seems. I almost traded my pistolero for a direwolf AL7 but then I found out it’s monstrously large (which I like but that’s more of a novelty/niche throw)

Thank you truly for any advice I’ve been asking everywhere and everyone and I just need some clarity on G2.

1 Like

The Banshee Is alway the favorite for your first g2, haven’t tried one but everyone has good things to say about the wolf. You get what you pay for for all of them it just depends on your preferences, Based on your’s I would say go for a wolf or banshee, its finding those that seems to be the trick. If you like the stability of the recog a banshee SS could be the way to go, The reaper has a floaty feel but is more of a O/V shape than a W/H, In order of must haves: Banshee, wolf, reaper, pelican

4 Likes