Mr Yoyothrower Tutorials - 1 take tutorial series

There are many fantastic tutorials out there, but there is only so much time in a day.
I wanted to practice an easier front style trick to combine with skin the gerbil type tricks. Jeremy’s trick hmm candy looked flashy, and can lead into his trick Wimbledon after a regen. Regens are fun, because I find myself thinking what I’m going to do next after the redirection of spin. For full disclosure, I’m not that good at it yet.

(Jeremy Mryoyothrower McKay) #32

Bunch of new stall combos to play with when you get your Gamer Round 3 on Thursday!

(Tyler) #33

I Just learned one from you this morning that I saw on Facebook! Didn’t catch the name, but it’s a trick from the wrist mount. Been doing it nonstop!

(Jeremy Mryoyothrower McKay) #34

Woohoo! That’s awesome!

(Jeremy Mryoyothrower McKay) #36

Couple more up!

(Jeremy Mryoyothrower McKay) #39

Look, a giraffe! Or just more tutorials.

I love your tutorials they are very helpful, but i am disapointed in the lack of giraffe.

I saw giraffes. Time for my meds.

(Jeremy Mryoyothrower McKay) #42

Bwahahahaah! Apparently that isn’t a complete sentence. It won’t let me post maniacal laughter. Damn censorship.

(Jeremy Mryoyothrower McKay) #43

It’s invisible! At least that’s what I tell my students every day when I dismiss them. “Have a good night and don’t get eaten by the invisible giraffe!”