Mr Yoyothrower Tutorials - 1 take tutorial series

There are many fantastic tutorials out there, but there is only so much time in a day.
I wanted to practice an easier front style trick to combine with skin the gerbil type tricks. Jeremy’s trick hmm candy looked flashy, and can lead into his trick Wimbledon after a regen. Regens are fun, because I find myself thinking what I’m going to do next after the redirection of spin. For full disclosure, I’m not that good at it yet.

Bunch of new stall combos to play with when you get your Gamer Round 3 on Thursday!

I Just learned one from you this morning that I saw on Facebook! Didn’t catch the name, but it’s a trick from the wrist mount. Been doing it nonstop!

1 Like

Woohoo! That’s awesome!

Couple more up!

2 Likes

Look, a giraffe! Or just more tutorials.

3 Likes

I love your tutorials they are very helpful, but i am disapointed in the lack of giraffe.

1 Like

I saw giraffes. Time for my meds.

1 Like

Bwahahahaah! Apparently that isn’t a complete sentence. It won’t let me post maniacal laughter. Damn censorship.

It’s invisible! At least that’s what I tell my students every day when I dismiss them. “Have a good night and don’t get eaten by the invisible giraffe!”

2 Likes

COuple more up.

1 Like

Lot of yoyo trick fodder up there.

I’ve always thought of the “book mount” as a portal mount, since you can pass it trough the front or back depending how you entered. Not sure if it has a name. It comes up with mistakes as well, no big deal, go through the door. Strangely satisfying.

Never thought of doing a kamikaze type thing from it, or other interesting maneuvers.
Pays to experiment.

Yeah, pretty much all my tricks get completely random names based on things that are near me when I name them. Hence Book mount. I like your name better, lol.

2 Likes

Empty house is a great trick, and another nice element to combine into other moves. The best moves/tricks often take advantage of the direction and momentum of the yo-yo from a previous move. Empty house checks that box.

Woohoo! I’m glad you like it. I’m hoping to get back to daily content soon, but I’m mid house-move. WE moved out of the old house last weekend, we are renoing the new condo and we move into it next week. Too much to do, too little time to yoyo!

2 Likes

New Tutorial up! I actually uploaded it a month ago and forgot to make it public, lol. Now that I’m nearly unpacked in the new place I’ll hopefully have the mental energy to start making up tricks again.

1 Like

Awesome quick tutorials. Great place to pick some stuff up and make into new stuff. Thank you :slight_smile: subbed on YT.

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

New Tutorial is live!

1 Like

You have a clip of the show?