most unresponsive yoyo

what is the most unresponsive yoyo that you can still get up with a bind?

The difference between two very unresponsive yoyos is about the same difference as infinity is from infinity+1. Why do you ask that? I’m not trying to sound like a jerk or anything, but it’s true. You can get almost any yoyo to be dead unresponsive.

Although my triple beefcake was probably the most unresponsive/worst yoyo ever. :stuck_out_tongue:

My beefcaked dv888 without pads was uber unresposive to the point it couldnt even be wound up, It was one of my worst ideas ever :stuck_out_tongue:

apetrunk is right. i describe it like this: that water is wetter than this water. it is water. it is all wet

hahahalolhahahah tats so true

I dont have many yoyos but i do have a counter attack and a New breed and they both are dead unresponsive.

that is true
i tried a counter attack it is dead unresponsive
better know how to bind if you want one
also protostars are unresponsive
they are awesome too!!!

I heard somewhere from a cool guy on this forum that the more expensive a yoyo is the better it is, it is also more unresponsive if you pay more money.

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/174/trollface.png

your just kidding right… I know of a 160$ (tom cat) yoyo that is responsive, and a 35$ (protostar) dollar yoyo that is dead unresponsive. And the 35 dollar yoyo is arguably better than the 160$ yoyo.

Yes John, he was kidding, hence the stupid smiley face

Problem Forum?

lol