"Most Scariest Moment" Thread

LOL! All Of yours are funny!

You yoyo in front of Vanessa?

When I thought my Skyline might have been lost in the mailā€¦

Getting my P2 in the mail OUTSIDE and dinging it while trying to get it out of the box.
Butter fingers

MUCHO FAIL <-------- ;D

~GORRILLA_YO

^^^ if they didnt find out, then why are you writing this ( sorry momentary stupidness, no family of a yoyoer knows how to ).

Yikes.

Lol, WOW! :smiley:

Iā€™m thinkinā€™ mine was yesterday. Bad bind. Threw hard sleeper and it whipped right back up after like 6 inches of fall and hit my elbow. It bled. And hurt. It hurts right now as Iā€™m typing this in fact. WAAA!!!

it was when i was first yoyoing i did a braintwister and accdentaly let go and the yoyo racked me hurt sooooooooooo bad

Mine was on National Yoyo Day, the day after I recieved my first ā€œgoodā€ yoyo in the mail. I loved it, and already learned the binds on the first day. So, the next day, on national yoyo day, I was going to the Adventure Science Museum because they were celebrating it there with Brandon Jackson, Mark Allen, and a lot of other yoyoers. So, I got there early so I could just go in and run around the place with my friend and my brother. But, I got there too early, because they werenā€™t open yet. So, I started yoyoing OVER CONCRETE in front of the place, and got the biggest scratch on my yoyo Iā€™ve had. I felt horribleā€¦ :-[

i was doing a fast boomerang with my dm and i missed the string so it wacked me in the face and my braces got stuck to my lip.

Been there, done that. Hurts like a, aā€¦ aā€¦ lot ( bout to cuss there ) doesnā€™t it?

Man, a lot of scary moments here.

Well I have this 3 year old cousin who saw zach on suite life on deck and thought she was a professional because of it. so she wanted to show me her trick. so she started to swig it around and hit my black knight about 3 times on cement. Oh yah I oly had it for a week when she did that.

Ouchā€¦

BTW, It was Cody.

Oh. I donā€™t really watch the show myself so I canā€™t tell which is which.

i thought it would be genious to chug some water while balancing my dm on my forehead and giving my friends a feather to play with. my dm got soaked. so soaked it went THROUGH the string. but surprisingly no rust.

NYYR: Ever have one of those nightmares where you keep falling? Yeah, imagine that only under anesthesia so I couldnā€™t force myself awake. So in my dream I thought I was awake. Then, no lie, I thought I saw God. When I woke up I was scared so much I didnt sleep for 3 days.
YYR: I was playing with my friends CU and it was coming loose and it bust open, but I was looking for the pieces and I saw a drainage pipe. I started freaking out but then I realized by them time I could think of a way to tell him that half of his yoyo went down the drain, he was already doing tricks. :stuck_out_tongue:

another one. nyyr
Ever play the maze game? :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Watching Mikey77 yoyo :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: ;D ;D

JK :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: