Most Played Yo-Yos 2022

Sounds amazing! Will def have to try it out

1 Like

Yes. Free Solo on the left, Summit on right.

6 Likes

Wanker. 420L. RC Bitterfly. For the rest of the year though it will be a toss up between the Bitterfly and the '22 'Squatch.

4 Likes

Yeah I see why you like it then. Summit was always one of my favs

1 Like

Monarch, perpetual and centrifugal, 5050s (all variants of it lol), Hero, malivore

6 Likes

One Drops all day every day

16 Likes

I know you designed the inception but did you ever play it?

1 Like

This is off topic but I really miss these acid wash type splashes from OD, man. It’s a bummer things are only solids for now, although I’m sure they’re trying to figure that situation out.

3 Likes

Yes I have one. It’s an interesting throw

3 Likes

How do you think it plays? I want to hear your thoughts on it compared to mine especially since you brought it to life. I feel like it plays light but I’ve heard a few people say they think it plays heavy. What are your thoughts on the way it plays?

1 Like

MCMO, Mowl Q, YYF IQ, Little Confusion are the ones that have been getting more play than the others. I throw most of all of my collection, which is about 30ish throws, but days at home when I have a real break I’ll grab one of the ones listed.

5 Likes

Sochi Loops have been the main this year for 2A. Did the switch at the start of the year and never put them down since.

1A wise it’s been largely the KnotCreators West Coast and the ART Inhaler which are both very much throwback styled yoyos. I guess you can’t take the old school player out of me! XD

5 Likes

A lot of love for the iq. I must try

3 Likes

Gravity traveled on my hip for most of the year! Always have Butter in my bag. Intro and Noah/Able are never far away. MCMO too in the ladder 6.

I’m pretty good at standing in front of all 60+ and picking up a lot of them while watching movies with the family or on a virtual call for work.

Life is good!!

7 Likes

Dude you gotta get one. Its so good, just barely not on this “most played” list for me this year

4 Likes

Im def going to try it some way. Im just trying not to buy anymore yoyos. I had like 100+ now im down to like 20ish :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have 5 bimetals at the moment. The YYF IQ isn’t even my favorite one per se, as I really like throwing my Akita or Exia the most, but the IQ is just a great “all-arounder” kind of throw that does everything well. 100% worth the price.

2 Likes

Could you compare the iq to the exia since I have exia?

bravo sir, i would still say that the IQ is worthy of a spot among those 20, hopefully you get to try one soon =]. its one of the few yoyos I have that always surprises me when I pick it up.

3 Likes

I’d say the IQ has a bit more hefty/solid(not heavy) feeling to it compared to the Exia’s more floaty/nimble. The IQ has a tiny bit more power too. Lately I find myself wanting more oomph so I grab my Downbeat for it’s weight, or the IQ for it’s power/stability.

I haven’t seen anyone really say anything negative about the IQ.

2 Likes