Most generous bst package?

No way…

Those were available years ago as the LE Editions of the CF.

Red and black, blue and black, orange and black and a 4th I can’t recall at the moment?

I don’t powder coat stuff.

Interestingly though, I was a Exotic car painter for many years and I seriously laid out some Liquid Bomb finishes, haha😉

So I can appreciate the high quality finish on these Cold Fusions.

3 Likes

looked it up and it’s teal

2 Likes

So I bought a Tinman from Kyo and due to circumstances he added a rather nice death robot into the mix. That’s the best I’ve ever had the pleasure.

11 Likes

Well not exactly a BST, but Curtis (@twitch77) just sent me a Duncan Freehand AL as a present!!!

This is so awesome! What an absolute legend that green dude is! :green_heart:

10 Likes

lol I love the Yunabug! SOOO adorbs!

4 Likes

If you guys haven’t had the pleasure of dealing with @fatguysnacks247 then you don’t know generosity on the bst. This dude goes above and beyond, your package usually comes with lots of goodies, and with lots of historic trivia which i find very interesting.

8 Likes

What is the historic trivia? You can’t just tease us…

5 Likes

I have bought/ traded with and i have a dozen of his former throws… I’ve learned about a few companies static co, oxygen,… economics and philosophy on bst as well as life (eric is a great listener).
I have a feeling most people know all the trivia i am picking up cause ive been throwing in a very secluded bubble for 23 years.

7 Likes

thanks man! getting to know @AKYOYOMIKE , shooting the breeze… has been one of the best experiences on this forum! i’ve made some really great friends here - relationships - and that’s what i’ve come to value the most… that’s the best thing that could come from any bst package… like i said, whether a deal is made or not man…

10 Likes

You guys are so cute.

8 Likes

we are!!!

7 Likes

I bought confetti canon borealis from @anon49438433 it has a gold nsk installed and i got extra concave on the side.!! And my tiss hummingbird came with a wood box and nsk but i dunno if that counts for the price i paid lmao.

O and i ordered two yoyo from retic site but one of them was not in stock (as in system said 1 left but they had none). I also made mistake of ordering each one separate and i didnt know there was a 20% code.

They emailed me with a few options to chose from switching out the one that was out and they would throw in random yoyo. Or refund me everythjng and i reorder with discount code.

I chose to swap it out and get random yo they gave me death adder atomic punk brass rim pretty happy. :slight_smile:

6 Likes