More Speed Beetle 1A Tricks

I don’t know if a lot of people remember this, but there was a Plastic Yo-Yo Contest held by Josh here on YYE over a year ago. I had an entry for the beginner division. For the new people and those that forgot, here it is:

Needless to say, I lost the contest by a long shot lol. But a couple people were curious as to how I got my Speedle to spin long enough for those tricks. I made a video for that that I might upload sometime. But that’s not what this topic is about. I’ve managed to make a Speed Beetle completely unresponsive, and I made a video to prove it. Enjoy!

NICE! I love 1A w/ 2A yoyo’s ;D

I’d like to get some feedback on the vid. Suggestions on the tricks, questions on the yo-yo, quality improvement, etc. Better yet, I’d like to see anyone try something similar!

id like to try some thing like this with my SB any chance you can upload the video showing the mods id really like to make mine unresponsive so i can learn more string tricks

holy cow! if your that consecutive with a 2a yoyo doing 1a then you deserve a prize. :o :o