More from DocPop! Bolt 2 & the Most Metal T-Shirt!

The Bolt Part 2 is made from machined delrin, with aluminum hubs and side caps for better play and longer spins. The caps feature a new “cubby hole” design for horizontal finger spins and delrin body has “schmoove grooves” to reduce string friction. It fits comfortably in your pocket, but still has a nice catch-zone. Most importantly though, it still feels fun!

Love Metal? Love yo-yos? Then this is the shirt for you. Without a doubt the most extremely METAL yo-yo shirt ever made, this cool design is printed on soft Fruit of the Loom HD Cotton shirts for the perfect blend of comfort and style! :metal::metal::metal:

6 Likes

These look great but getting that shirt in any color but black reduces its metal-ness by approximately 26%

5 Likes

Blood red is a valid metal color. Too many black t’s have been making different colors a breath of fresh air in the metal community. My credentials being 200+ metal shows under my belt. Im gonna buy this shirt as soon as I can.

2 Likes

If it was in a bright neon pink I would have bought another. It’s a rad shirt.

2 Likes

Oh yeah neon pink with a black image make it happen @DocPop

1 Like

Neon pink isnt metal though. Neon green on the other hand…

Neon pink can be metal if you want it to be. It’s all an act of defiance.

3 Likes

Ok, fine then

2 Likes

Man, you could have blown me up with some glam metal, but you didn’t and I respect that.

Long live metal, long live metal, everyone.

1 Like

The only glam I can appreciate is Ratt’s earliest EP, but I’m not into glam at all. I’m an old school thrash and death metal guy mostly, but you spoke of an act of defiance, and good old Exodus can represent.

2 Likes

Me too. I will have to get this shirt.

2 Likes