MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2021 [Week #41 - 4a Off-tober (4a basics)]

i lol’d.

that’s funny. hope it didn’t hurt!

kgb

1 Like

Super excited that everyone seems to be making great progress for Off-tober!!!

Between full work days and wacky Texas weather it’s been hard to get enough time in for myself, but it looks like I’ll finally get some good outside time in the next couple of days(my wife’s not keen on indoor 4a lol)

Tomorrow will be a offweek for Off-tober post, as @CPC will fill us in on some 1a. The week after I’ll be hitting us up with some fun and flashy 4a trick for sure!

3 Likes

In case yall were wondering, just finished a major work project installing 9x 16-17’ palms at the Tobin Center (music hall) in downtown San Antonio. The back of it runs along the River Walk.

5 Likes

Good morning all,

Though it is 4a Off-tober we will be including a couple 1a tricks to add some variety. This weeks trick comes from Lucas Decker. If you haven’t done a double slack, here is one that is not to hard with a very good explanation and view of the trick. If ya have any questions about a step I’ll try to be here to answer them and post helpful clips if needed. Have fun with this one!

6 Likes

For some reasons the link isn’t working for me… so i added it incase it’s not working foranyone else.

3 Likes

Mail carrier just made today

4a Friday.

Woot!

kgb

7 Likes