MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (2020)

TaW Week #52 : 1 Year Anniversary Edition

I know I already gave an advanced notice for this week but I thought it was prudent to post again.

Well, what a year, I can’t believe we are on week #52 already!
Thank you, to @ryanmcg, @AKYOYOMIKE, @ChrysaeThrows, @CPC, @ANGVS who joined the team later in the year to help keep his going strong!
My sincere gratitude goes out to my companion for this thread, whom I have the honour of calling my close friend @twitch77.
But most importantly, a massive thanks to everyone who has participated throughout the year to join in on our journey to better our yoyo skills.

For our 1 year anniversary on week #52 this week, it will be an open session to reflect back on the year and put your newly acquired skills to a test.
The week’s challenge is to submit a 1 minute freestyle of your choosing.

Try and make it as much as possible from tricks you learnt from the TaW selection of tricks you learnt from here over the year.

Only restriction is to be at least 1 minute, and under 1 minute 30 seconds, and it has to be 1 take, not edited stitched together videos.

Creating and running this challenge for a year was a humbling task, I have lost count on how many tricks I am behind on but I have also gained so many.

This has been a personal achievement for me, and I hope it has provided many of you the same source of motivation, camaraderie, and growth.

Min

8 Likes